Sunday, December 26, 2010

Reason #256,798 that I love my wife.

So, I was perusing the interwebs on my phone as I normally do when I came across the following article on Gizmodo: So You Wanted To Be A Computer Programmer


Its a very depressing and likely true tale of some poor sap's path in life. What is even more depressing is that it would have been my life. (Except cut out the dropping out of college and getting hired at a startup, skip right to "Your next job was developing healthcare software" and completely ignore the part about playing Halo being part of one's schedule or shipping any software, neither happen at my job) 


I guess my point is that meeting my beautiful wife Miranda is what saved me from all this. One day I'm going to quit my stupid job, move on to something that makes me much happier and possibly live a subsistence life inside of an RV on some state campgrounds, all thanks to her :-)
-Seth

1 comment:

  1. I love you, and our beautiful son. More than anything in this world. I exist to love the two of you with everything I am.

    ReplyDelete